Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Miss You...

It has been four days! Four days since we are apart from each other. These four days were like decades to me, although it's just four hours short from hundred hours.

I can't stop thinking the time we had together. Especially the wonderful time that we spent together every night.

I still remember the first time we met. You were so charming and attractive and I was so attracted by your perfect personality. Although there was a time which you were really frustrating me with your moody emotion and spoiled attitude. I was angry! But I kept patience, knowing that one day you'll become more understandable and reasonable. It proved me right!

I tried to hang out with friends, hoping that they can help me not to think about you. But needless to say this is useless. Nobody in this world can replace you. I can't stop thinking about you!

My life is meaningless without you in this Christmas and the coming holidays. I can't tell how much I miss you and how important you are in my life!

Especially......








when the only Internet connection I can use now to update my blog and checking my emails is the stupid fxcking cxbxi dial-up service which takes ten minutes to partially load a web page!
@#%@#!!



Dear Streamyx, I really miss you...



1 comment:

 

Visitor Counter
Online DVD Rental