Thursday, January 1, 2009

My New Year Wishes

It's a brand new year again. I have made some wishes during this special day...

I wish my boss can reduce my work load, increase my salary and bonus. If possible, allow me to work from home, continue to pay me salary if I didn't show up at work. :)

I wish my employer can lay off more staffs, so that I can park my car nearer to the entrance of office when there are less people working in the company.


Maybe I can also park my car like those CB lang.


I wish all my Hi-Bye friends forgot to invite me to their wedding dinner.


I wish my good friends Hairy Wong, Suzie & Gaik Lee will still feel happy when I attend their wedding dinners empty handed next year.

I wish I can have a two-seated sports car so that I will not get penalized for passengers whom didn't fasten their seat belts behind.




I wish the pig farmers will not use growth boosters on vegetarian pork, as this is the only eatable pork we have in the country now.


News from Sinchew Jit Poh regarding usage of growth booster on pigs.


I wish Malaysian astronauts can show how to play sepak takhrow next time in space with zero gravity condition. Just like how he did when playing gasing on the previous "mission" to space.

News about Malaysian astronauts playing gasing in space from Sinchew Jit Poh.


I wish Bill Gates can send me a signed cheque without any
figure of amount, Angelina Jolie doesn't miss me so much, Ipoh airport can be re-opened again so that I can land my private airplane or helicopter there, Penang second link project can finish faster so that I don't need to travel to Butterworth with my private yacht to avoid traffic jam...

I hope I'll not wake up from my dream so fast...

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. My Brad Pitt and your angelina having affairs.

    I despise them!

    ReplyDelete

 

Visitor Counter
Online DVD Rental