Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Friday!

One week flies again... (dear colleagues, sounds familiar hor?) It's Friday again!

Time pass by in just a blink of eye when you are busy with your work. I feel like Hiro Nakamura was beside me in the office to speed up the time.



I think I should celebrate the day with some nice food and drinks. Since today is Friday, I believe TGI Friday's will be the best choice to go for.




Monday will come even faster, so we should enjoy ourselves as much as possible during the weekends. When Monday comes,
we shall 'celebrate' Monday blues in this new restaurant in town!
.
.
.
.
.

CxBxi It's Monday's


(Pls forgive me if this word have offended some of you. I can't find a better word to describe Monday other than this one.)

2 comments:

 

Visitor Counter
Online DVD Rental