listening to new year song like this,
Happy 牛 Year and all the best!
1) Ramp is the process to increase a production line's capacity in a short period.
2) Cpk is the measure of the process capability or how well a production line can produce goods in same consistency.
3) Yield is the rate of a production line to produce good parts.
4) Low-Yield-Trigger is a process initiated when the yield of a process drops lower than the critical stage.
5) Characterization is a process to determine the behavior of a system.
This is the english version blog for PENANG BAD HABITS STORY. We share and discuss about BAD HABITS which has been found in Penang. But this doesn't mean that those BAD HABIT we published here are only available in Penang. Please mind of the language and grammer that using here, because my english is terrible type.
Online DVD Rental