Friday, February 6, 2009

You Jump! I Jump!

This is a song dedicated from "jumped" Pakatan Rakyat reps Jamaluddin and Mohd Osman to the State Government of Perak.
My Heart Will Go On - Pakatan Rakyat version





Click on the link below to download the flash. Unzip and double click on "myalbum3.html" to run.
http://www.4shared.com/file/84679942/ea9252f3/myalbum3.html

Lyrics recap

Every night on my screen
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance
and spaces between us
You have not let cell phone turn on.

Near, Far,
wherever you are,
I believe that the deal does go on.

Once more, they opened the door
And we're here in Ba-ri-san,
Ba-ri-san go on and on.


Fifty million is mine
and last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone.

P-K-R I loved you,
one true time but no more
In my life we'll always go on.

Near, far,
wherever you are,
I wish Anwar Ibrahim so long.

Once more, you see us no more
And you're shit in my heart,
and my heart will go on and on.

You're here, there's nothing we fear
Even if you show resign letter
We'll stay, B-N all the way
You are shit in my heart and my heart will go on and on.


My dear Din-Din:

You jump! I jump!


Your Man-Man

3 comments:

 

Visitor Counter
Online DVD Rental