Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Have Sin...

I want to confess, in fact I need to confess. I have done something so wrong. But I have no choice but to do it.

It was a usual, calm, bored and unproductive Saturday night. I was reading my 'as usual boring' John Grisham novel when you came in, out of nowhere to my house, secretly executing your mission.

I am aware with your existence for a long time. Nevertheless, I gave you your chances, hoping that one day you will realise how merciful I am and go away, stay away from my life. But you have never appreciated all the chances that have been given to you.

You let me no choice but to kill you! Kill you with a 100-degree Celcius of hot boiling water. It was so good to see you struggling, struggling with all your strength and last breathe. But it was useless, nobody can survive with that kind of temperature.

Rest in peace, go tell your buddies in their dream to stay away from me. It will not be hot water if I see one of your kind next time.

Good bye, you stupid rat. If you cannot jump out from a pail, don't jump into it. Dumb rat!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Visitor Counter
Online DVD Rental