Thursday, March 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home

After one week in hell Shenzhen, I have finally back to Penang!

I have never felt good about living in China. Especially when you need to work late until midnight almost everyday.


Outskirt factory area where our CM factory is located.


Not to mention there are always pimps outside the hotel hunting for customers. Every single person on the street looks like going to rob you anytime.




At last, my work is done there. I can finally go home. I went back through Shekou (蛇口) port to Hong Kong to catch my flight back.


Ticket counter of Shekou port.




It's easier compare to ground transportation (shuttle bus, limousine & etc.) as you can check-in your flight and your luggage prior reaching the airport. You can also skip the immigration process of checking-in and out of Hong Kong after you check-out from Shenzhen.


Check-in counter for your flights and luggage.


Everything seems so nice when I was about to leave this country.


The sea looks nice.




The poster with broken cum grammar mistake English safety notice looks funny.




Except for the waitress on board with the ferry... :(




Suddenly, I felt I love my country when the airplane flew back from China and touched down at Penang airport. This happened every time when I came back from China.




Even though most of them up there who are managing the country are dumb asses.


1 comment:

  1. how come u got time to take photos while being hunted by entropies ... ?

    ReplyDelete

 

Visitor Counter
Online DVD Rental